Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Tobias Kerler joins ARC

German Tobias Kerler joins ARC. Switching from previous brand Serpent, Kerler will be running the ARC R8.0 in his nitro campaign and below is what he has to say on his new deal.

"First of all I want to say Thanks to ARC for the possibility to drive the new ARC R8.0. After a long time in Serpent, which I want to thank also, I wanted to meet new challenges. I heard about the outstanding car ARC R8.0 and the decision was easy. During construction of the R8.0 I saw that the power train is very smooth and due to the very good quality the building structure was quite simple. In the first test I reached already the times like with my Serpent. In my first race, the 2. LCT run in Rötz, I could undercut my time to 1/10. Now I'm looking forward to work together with the whole ARC team and present the car at the next races (ENS, Euro A Ettlingen and DM 1/8 Türkheim)."

Source: Team ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment