Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Helge Johannessen Continues with ARC R11 and BLITZ

Multiple ETS A-Main Finalist Helge Johannessen from Norway has confirmed to continue running the ARC R11 and BLITZ racing bodyshell for his 2016 race season. Below is what Helge had to say on his new deal.

"I’m extremely happy to announce that I’m joining Team ARC to run the new R11 Touring car for the 2016 season. This devoted company has showed me an impressive quality and perfection on the R10 car, which I drove last season as a privateer, so when I got this possibility my choice was easily done. Team ARC also showed me the thrust to test and give feedback on the now released R11 last year. I will also continue to use Blitz body shells and Team Titan tools/accessories for the 2016 season. Thank you for making the best car even better."

Source: ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment