Friday, April 6, 2012
Exotek XR3'12 Conversion Set for XRAY T3'12 now available @ Quantum!
XR3'12 Performance ultra narrow lipo chassis with bushing supported hinge pin blocks.
- New design incorporates heavy duty bushing supported hinge pin blocks- the same concept incorporated into other world caliber touring cars by Tamiya, Yokomo and Hot Bodies.
- The steel insert bushing insure ultra free suspension movement, no matter the arm angles.
- No locked up and twisted stock plastic Xray blocks- by it's design the stock Xray suspension creates more suspension arm lock (friction) onto the hinge pins as more power is put down.
- 4 heavy duty 7075 suspension blocks are included, FF-C, FR-B, RF-XB (split style), RR-D (see the attached chart to view angles). The included blocks will give you .5 degree of front arm sweep and 3 degrees of rear toe.
- Optional hinge blocks are available to quickly adjust the angles to your liking HERE. Also fully compatible with Tamiya sedan blocks.
- Optional hinge spacers are used to adjust for roll center HERE.
- 2.25mm USA made precision cut soft weave carbon fiber.
- Only 85mm wide at the main chassis section to better utilize lower ride heights for more aggressive cornering.
- Shaped cuts for improved flex.
- Uses the stock Xray T3'11/12 lipo mounts.
- Optional adjustable carbon fiber lipo mounts available HERE!
- Xray T3'11 OR T3'12 is required.
- 3 x .1mm hinge pin shims are suggested for fine shimming.
T3'12 flex top plate
T3'12 Steering brace
T3'12 Steering bridge
T3 adjustable battery cups
XR3'12 Replacement rear hinge pins
XR3'12 Replacement hinge bushings
For more information, please visit http://www.quantumracing-rc.com/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org