Tuesday, November 6, 2012
P.Y.Tang's XRAY/ORCA/Blitz holds TQ over the week at Raceworks On-Road Bash (November 4, 2012)
Raceworks On-Road Bash was affected by rain after Q1. As an off-season race, Raceworks Hobbies has been trying to keep the RC scene active.
The race was postponed to next weekend of November 8, 2012, after monsoon rain came down hard after Q1 last Sunday. P.Y.Tang from XRAY Singapore held TQ spot in his ORCA-powered XRAY T4 in the 13.5T Boost Class until this weekend when the race resumes. This is the first time in Singapore that 13.5T class is organized. More results will be updated after this weekend as more racers would turn up for the race.
Top 10 13.5T Boost (Qualifying 1):
1. P.Y.Tang - XRAY T4 - ORCA VX/ORCA TX/ORCA INFINITE - BLITZ WRX - 19 laps 5:13.977 - 16.139s
2. Daryl Thong - XRAY T4 - ORCA VX/ORCA RX2/ORCA INFINITE - BLITZ WRX 18 laps 5:03.898 - 16.471s
3. Dominic Quek - XRAY T4 - ORCA VX - 18 laps 5:11.901 - 16.774s
4. Esmail - ARC R10 - 18 laps 5:12.131 - 16.647s
5. Danny - Tamiya TRF417X - 18 laps 5:15.022 - 16.659s
6. Tony Neo - Hotbodies TCX - ORCA VTC MK2 - 17 laps 5:02.216 - 17.218s
7. Francesco - Hotbodies TCX - ORCA VX - 17 laps 5:13.187 - 17.431s
8. Melvin Huang - Tamiya TRF417X - 16 laps 5:10.031 - 17.525s
9. How Jiang - XRAY T2'09 - 13 laps 3:54.026