Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Orca - Shahrin wins at JBRCC Race Round 2 (April 17, 2011)
Round 2 of JBRCC Race was held at Putra Speedway, this round in the northern Johor town of Segamat. Shahrin's Orca-powered Yokomo took the win for Round 2 giving Team Orca two consecutive wins for the EP event. P.Y.Tang of Xray/Orca won Round 1. Shahrin overpowered Ken Ng and Norazam in his Yokomo equipped with the Orca Vritra VTC Pro-Spec MK2 ESC, along with the choice of Orca RX2 6.5T Professional Brushless Motor and the Orca Infinite 6000 60C LiPo.
Congratulations to Shahrin and Team Orca!
Top 3 Qualifying Standings (EP A-Main):
1. Shahrin - Yokomo - Orca Vritra - Orca RX2 - Orca Infinite - 19 laps 5:08.813 - 15.391s
2. Ken Ng - Xray - LRP - LRP - H-Energy - 19 laps 5:16.569 - 15.872s
3. Bernard Lee - Xray - 18 laps 5:01.468 - 16.173s
Top 3 Final Standings (EP A-Main):
1. Shahrin - Yokomo - Orca Vritra - Orca RX2 - Orca Infinite
2. Ken Ng - Xray - LRP - LRP - H-Energy
3. Norazam - Tamiya