Monday, April 24, 2017

ORCA R32 wins 2017 WCICS Canada

Wayne Mah piloted the new ORCA R32 speedo at 2017 WCICS in Calgary, Canada, taking wins in both Stock and Modified class, in his Awesomatix ride. Wayne commented on his race as below.

"The new ORCA R32 is on point! By far the smoothest throttle and braking of any ESC that I've tried. These things helped me secure the WCICS Calgary wins in both Stock and Modified classes. I was afraid to change at the end of the season but happy I did. Thanks to everyone who supported me though the season including Mandie Mah. Waymoon Mah. Joseph Levesque (Amazing airbrush skills), Awesomatix, ORCA RC, Protoform, Team Great Hobbies, and AVID RC.I'm off to Denver for the Mile High Indoor Champs next week! I hope to have some fun and learn a lot!"

Source: ORCA

No comments:

Post a Comment