Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Herfried Pucher Joins ARC

Austrian driver Herfried Pucher joins ARC. Ending a long term relationship with Motonica since 2007, Pucher decided to venture his career with another company. Below is what Pucher has to say about his new deal with ARC.

"A long term relationship with Motonica starting in 2007 allowed me working close with them to continuously improving the car and claiming two national Titles in 2008 and 2013. End of 2014 the company decided to focus on other business areas and therefore I was forced to look for another brand to continue. I want to give big hands to Maurizio and the entire Fastom group. Not only the innovative Design of the ARC R8.0 furthermore the willingness and passion of the entire ARC staff with Jones Chu on top convinced me to switch to the Taiwanese manufacturer after a one to one with Jones during the ENS in Bologna. Herewith I want to thx ARC giving me the possibility to promote the brand and achieve best possible results in national- and international events.

I´m very much looking forward to a new challenge and relationship in the upcoming years. The Car is brand new and very quick from its first release already - The ARC Racing Team is incredible strong and will further improve details to be even more successful in near future than we are already"


Source: ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment