Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Toni Eder joins ARC

Swiss driver Toni Eder joins ARC R10 team. With his long experience in 1/10 electric racing he is the perfect driver for leading and helping the younger ones in the team. MW RC Car Team states that joining the electric racing market for the first season will have the same success than in combustion market. Below is what Eder has to say.

"For the last 3 years I was racing with Serpent and I want to thank them for their support.
I was searching for a new car and a new experience. After various testing I found, that the ARC R10 2015 from fits my needs best. I will join the MW RC Car team and will be responsible for the 1/10 electric team. I really appriciate to work together with ARC and MW RC Cars and I am looking forward to a great racing future.

Source: ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment