Sunday, September 9, 2012

Multiple British Champion, Jimmy Maddison to join Team AME and ORCA

























Multiple British champion, ETS A finalist, 2007 iic winner,2008 DHI cup winner, joins Team AME and ORCA. We at AME and ORCA are very happy and proud to have Jimmy Maddison joining forces with us to continuously expand our brand in Europe and the UK.

With Jimmy´s experience and raw speed we are sure to have great success. Jimmy is not only a fast racer but also a great ambassador for AME and ORCA and we wish him the best of luck and fun at the upcoming indoor season.
Jimmy quote

“Joining Team AME/Orca feels great working alongside some of the best drivers in the world and helping develop the fantastic range of growing products is amazing, I would just like to thank Andreas from AME for this opportunity and 1 which I will grasp with both hands. I will be using the full line of ORCA products to power my car and I will do my best to bring ORCA to the UK thru and with Team AME

Source: Team AME

No comments:

Post a Comment